The first Chairman of National Commission for Human Rights, Pakistan
• Honorable Chief Justice of the Republic of the Gambia.
• Elected International Judge of the United Nations (By the General Assembly) and worked as such for The UN at The Hague in Netherlands from 2006 – 2009 with a (Diplomatic) status of Under secretary General of the UN.
• Consultant to the president of Pakistan on administrative law and international law with the status of a justice.
• Alternate chairman of UNESCO appeal (judicial) board Paris, France.
• Visiting professor of law / Thomas Jefferson fellow.
• Chairman Judicial service Commission of The Gambia
• Chairman of the General Legal Council of The Gambia
• Justice Superior Judiciary Pakistan.
• Advocate Supreme Court of Pakistan